Google
 

Monday, November 27, 2006

Interesting Articles


Since there is very little news coming out of the College Baseball World, I thought I would drop some links for your guys to enjoy from PGCrossChecker.com. They have posted a very nice article about the 2007 Recruiting Classes. I also have found a link to an article from them about the top 100 prospects from the CCBL from this past summer. I think the ratings are little off since I did not see the CCBL Co-Pitcher of the Year in the Top 100 in Terry Doyle (maybe I missed his name). I have also linked the Baseball America Top 30 from the CCBL also.

Top Recruiting Classes
CCBL Prospects for 2007 Draft from Perfect Game
2007 Draft Candidates from Baseball America

I am currently working on a season preview that should be ready in January so look forward to that.

1 comment:

Brian P. Foley said...

I knew I missed it...