Google
 

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The downtime


We now enter the fall which means that this is the downtime for the College Baseball world in terms of news. I will continue to update the site as I find the stories but the updates will be as often as I find the stories which interest the great readers of this blog. We are getting a good base of readers in the last few weeks and I hope you guys continue coming to the site and commenting.

I can't wait till the 2007 season starts up and we can do some lively discussions about the best conferences in the country. I will probably be focusing on the ACC since I am in the heart of ACC living outside of Boston. I will also be following the former Providence College coaches in Charlie Hickey at Central Connecticut State and Paul Kostacopoulos at the Naval Academy. I will try to focus on the entire country but my weakness is going to be the Pac-10 since I don't know any of the teams that well.

No comments: